Why Is Furnace Maintenance Important?
Furnaces go unused for much of the year here in Phoenix and Tucson, but when we need them, we sure do need them! That’s why it’s important to make sure your furnace is well-maintained so that when it is needed for heat, you can rely on it. Both gas and electric furnaces are powered by a heat exchanger and heating elements in a very complex system of insulation and tubes. It’s such an intricate system with so many moving parts, there is always something that could go wrong.
If your furnace has not been regularly serviced, you may find that it fails to heat your home or is unable to maintain a comfortable temperature. Even if your furnace seems to be working properly, it could be wasting money by being inefficient!
Why Choose Parker & Sons?
Family is very important to us here at Parker & Sons, and we think our loyal customers should be treated like family as well! That’s why we created the Parker Family Plan. We will come out to your home twice a year to tune up your equipment. Most importantly you are going to get a large discount for being a family member, and you get peace of mind knowing that your home’s heating and air conditioning system is going to be running at its best.
- Priority Service / Scheduling
- Comfort Today or You Don’t Pay Guarantee
- One Year Warranty on Workmanship
- Discounted Pricing on Most Work and Equipment
- Maintain Manufacturer’s Warranty on Equipment
- 10% Discount on ALL Repairs (up to $100)
- $50 Off a New System for Every Consecutive Year You Maintain An Agreement
- Discount on Plumbing Repairs
- Satisfaction Guarantee (ask for details)
- All of Your Family Members Also Receive Priority Service and Discounts!
We offer 1-, 2-, and 3-year agreements to maximize the amount of money you can save. We also provide a variety of payment plans, including monthly billing, to make it as easy as possible for you.