Whole Home Electrical Safety Inspection tests all of the below safety devices in the home:
- Smoke Detectors- Must be tested annually to ensure they are properly functioning. It is recommended that they be replaced every 10 years.
- GFI Outlets-Installed to protect from Electrical shock in areas of risk around water. Kitchens, Bathroom, Garage and outdoors.
- Surge Protection- Protection of Electronics and Appliances from dangerous electrical spikes. Utility, lighting and in home surges from appliances starting up.
- Aluminum wiring- All connections need to be inspection regularly to check for dangerous Arcing and overheating that can result in a fire.
- AFCI Breakers- Arc Fault Circuit Interrupters. These breakers shut off when an electrical arc is present that can create a fire.
- Electrical Panel Maintenance and Inspection