December 17, 2016
It’s true- you don’t need to hire a professional for everything. In fact, many people can fix a few broken items around the house with no problem or extra assistance needed! Are you sure that you have all of the tools you need in order to get the job done?
Here is our list of every essential item your toolbox needs!
- Claw Hammer -- Every toolbox should have a claw hammer inside of it. Why? It’s probably the most universal hammer out on the market, let alone out in the world. This super hammer lets you nail things into the walls, on boards, as well as pull nails out of the wall that had been hammered in.
- Screwdriver Set -- It’s important to have a screwdriver set that has multiple heads for multiple screws. You never know when you’ll need to screwdriver, so having a multi-purpose manual or electric set in your toolbox is always a good idea.
- Pliers -- Stock your tool box with a standard, 5-10W size plier. They can come in handy for a number of reasons, even some which have nothing to do with simple home repairs! It’s also best to have a set of pliers that lock, since locks help to hold grip and make slipping less prevalent.
- Tape Measure -- Trust us, you’ll be using a tape measure for more than just home repairs! You’ll find yourself using one for a number of things, such as hanging paintings, measuring the length of your door posts, etc.
- Adjustable Wrench -- No toolbox would be complete without an adjustable wrench. The wrench is probably the staple tool out of all the tools in the world. Used for a wide multitude of projects of varying sizes, you can make an adjustable wrench fit over any nut or bolt that needs loosening or tightening.
While you can fill your tool box with anything you see fit, these five are absolutely essential!