The dry air in Arizona can be wonderful at times but can also cause physical discomforts and damage our homes and furniture. Winter time can amplify the effects of the dry air by causing dry noses (and nose bleeds), throat, lips and skin. Apart from feeling the physical effects of the dry air we can see the aesthetic damage that it causes by the appearance of cracks in our drywall, peeling wallpaper and cracked furniture.
There is a light at the end of the tunnel! Our homes are our sanctuaries and at Parker and Sons we would like to provide you with the tools to make your home the most comfortable that it can be. By using our Honeywell Envirocare Humidifiers you can eliminate physical discomforts and visible damage caused by dry air.
Here are some of the benefits to having a humidifier installed in your home:
• Healthshield Humidifier pads are treated with an anti-microbial compound. This advanced anti-microbial agent prevents surface growth and migration of bacteria, mold, fungus, and algae on the pad
• Makes you feel warmer by increasing the humidity during the winter
• Improves your family’s health by decreasing the spread of bacteria, viruses, fungi and mites
• Reduces heating bills up to 10%
• Preserves your home and furniture
• Improves your skin and hair condition
• Helps plants to thrive
• Reduces static electricity
• Recommended by most doctors and allergists
Don’t let dry air ruin your winter, give us a call to schedule an appointment today!