Why Get a Maintenance Agreement?
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Regular maintenance on your heating and A/C systems can save you time and money in repair cost, cleanup, water damage… and the list goes on and on. Not to mention extending the life of your equipment and it can save you up to $30 a month on your utility bills. It is so important; many warranty companies require yearly maintenance on your equipment to keep your warranty valid.
Are You a Parker Family Member?
No, we don’t mean biologically. Family is very important to us here at Parker and Sons. We consider all of our co-workers family and think our loyal customers should be treated like family as well! That’s why we created the Parker family plan. We will come out to your home twice a year to tune-up your AC system (at a smoking deal.) Most importantly you are going to get a large discount for being a family member, and you get the piece of mind that come the middle of summer your AC system is going to be running at full steam. Plus there are a lot of additional benefits to being a Parker Family member, see below.
Here are Just a Few of the Benefits of Being a Member of the Parker Family Plan:
- Priority Service/ Scheduling
- Comfort Today or You Don’t Pay Guarantee
- One Year Warranty on Workmanship
- Discounted Pricing on Most Work and Equipment
- Maintain Manufacturers Warranty on Equipment
- 10% Discount on ALL Repairs (up to $100)
- $50 Off a New System For Every Consecutive Year You Maintain An Agreement
- Discount on Plumbing Repairs
- Satisfaction Guarantee (ask for details)
- All of Your Family Members also Receive Priority Service and Discounts!
We offer 1, 2, and 3 year agreements to maximize the amount of money you can save. We also provide a variety of payment plans, including monthly billing to make it as easy as possible for you.
For more details on the check during a maintenance visit click here!