Parker & Sons Is Proud to Support The Special Olympics
This year is Parker’s 40th year anniversary and we decided we should celebrate!
We spoke with all of our team members and decided that the best way to show our appreciation was to give back to the community. Besides our direct donation, we will also be encouraging all of our team members to donate their time and effort to the cause as well.
Here are a few brief facts about the Special Olympics:
- Special Olympics helps empower over 180,000 Arizonans with intellectual disabilities to be healthy, productive and respected members of society.
- Special Olympics offers year-round sports training, competitions, and support programs.
- There are over 16,000 registered athletes & unified partners and 12,000 volunteers statewide
- 155 schools participating in Project Unify
- Special Olympics includes 22 sports and 573 events throughout the state
- All activities/ Competitions are FREE of charge to ALL athletes
- 91.5% of every dollar donated goes directly to the cause
Please let your friends and family know about the cause and how they can help a great cause. Every dollar makes a difference, so please spread the word.
If you would like to contribute to the cause by volunteering your time or with a donation please visit: