What Do Hospitals Do to Combat Spread of Bacteria, Viruses, Etc.? High-intensity UVC – Same As We Do
What the CDC recommends for prevention of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) infection:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
PremierOne™ recommends adding high microwatt UVC in your HVAC system to purify the air in addition to these standard good hygiene practices:
- High-intensity germicidal UVC kills or deactivates mold, bacteria, and viruses.
- NOW AVAILABLE! The same technology hospitals use to combat the spread of bacteria and viruses is now available for your home or business.
- Helps reduce the spread of colds and flu.
- Helps keep your AC and heating equipment cleaner and working more efficiently.
- Lifetime warranty on electronics – Full 2-year warranty on lamps.
- 2-Year long-life lamps.
- ETL certified
What Are Bioaerosols?
Bioaerosols include living things: mold spores, germs (bacteria and viruses). Pathogens are the germs that cause infectious diseases. Germs and mold spores may be allergens and cause respiratory reactions and ailments. Mold spores are probably the most common bioaerosols.
Heating and A/C Systems Distribute Pollutants
Your heating and A/C system provides a perfect environment for the growth and broadcast of bioaerosols, toxins, and gases that cause unhealthy air conditions which are found in most homes. Because your HVAC system is the collection point for most of the recirculated air in the building, it is the best place for installing a Captura™ UV Air Purifier.